Thursday, March 17, 2016

90's Alert: Chokers!


You know you're a 90's kid if you bought these chokers for 50 cents at the vending machine. 


It's been about time they've come back! Funny story, I once told a childhood friend that I thought chokers sucked and how they looked weird. I think I said it to convince her not to wear hers anymore. The next day I came to school wearing one! HA. Anyway, here are some examples to incorporate some grunge-class into your everyday wardrobe. I'll admit I'm not super into accessories, but looking at how versatile it is I'm tempted to buy one myself. I just hope it's comfortable.


Behati Prinsloo showing how you can add a choker to anything. Literally. 
Ornamented choker paired with that black dress and heels? Cuttteee.
Gigi giving us some choker to work inspiration here!


Lastly, here's a link where Jenn Im lists some Child of Wild chokers as her February 2016 Fav's!

If you're seriously considering buying a choker now (CAUSE I AM), Here are some links to buy:

Simple Velvet- Urban Outfiters 
Dash of Silver- Child of Wild 

Much Love,
Deborah Cho

No comments:

Post a Comment