Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fourth of July!

Fourth of July is around the corner so I thought I'd do an inspired post with none other then high-waisted shorts and a tank top! These 1970's inspired bottoms really make the outfit perfect for summer and helps me bring out my patriotic side.






High-waisted shorts are awesome for shorter gals like me cause they let me look taller. Also they definitely have versatility as they can be paired with various button down t-shirts and other cute tops to emanate summer in its entire glory; perfect for those barbecues and fireworks! Thanks for taking a quick look everyone, and have a safe fourth of July! :)

Much love,

Deborah Cho

P.S. Photo credits to Ryan Tomimitsu. Thanks for the awesome pictures! ^^



Facebook

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment