Monday, June 2, 2014

Stuart Collection #2: Snake Path

SNAKES! This collage done by Alexis Smith is quite the masterpiece. I admit that before this photo shoot I took this pathway for granted- I don't like snakes or hills! However once I walked through it slowly and let myself absorb the surroundings I realized how beautiful it truly is. 













 "And wilt thou not be loath to leave this Paradise, but shalt possess a Paradise within thee, happier far."



Shoes: Born (Similar to Valakas)
Dress: Papaya 
Hat: Papaya
Handbag: Coach (vintage)

Walking through the Snake Path ended up to be a mini adventure for me! I highly suggest this place for study breaks or even a great quiet time session in between classes. Thanks all for looking through and sharing this experience with me. I'll hope to do another Stuart Collection piece before school ends!


Much love,

Deborah Cho



No comments:

Post a Comment